Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized Open Study to Evaluate the Progression of Renal Graft Fibrosis According to the Epithelial-mesenchymal Transition (EMT) in de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients Treated Either by a CNI Free Immunosuppressive Regimen With Everolimus and Enteric-coated Mycophenolate Sodium or a CNI Based Regimen With Cyclosporine and Enteric-coated Mycophenolate Sodium.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms CERTITEM
- Sponsors Novartis
- 04 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Interim results presented at the 24th International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
- 30 Apr 2012 Planned end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.