A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of MK-7009 When Administered Concomitantly With Peginterferon Alfa-2b and Ribavirin in Japanese Treatment-Naive Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vaniprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Mar 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.