Long-Term, Open-Label, Safety Study of LY2216684 12 to 18 mg Once Daily as Adjunctive Treatment for Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder Who Were Partial Responders to Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Edivoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.