A Phase III multicenter, randomized study with lenalidomide (Revlimid) maintenance versus observation after intensified induction regimen containing rituximab followed by high dose chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplantation as first line treatment in adult patients with advanced mantle cell lymphoma: MCL0208.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIL-MCL0208
- 25 Jun 2017 Results, based on clinical data from the second interim analysis (January, 2017; n=174), assessing the clinical impact of mutations in mantle cell lymphoma patients receiving High-Dose Therapy and Autologous Transplantation presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=161) assessing genome wide DNA profiling was presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 29 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.