A Phase Ib, Randomized, Double-Blind, 4-Treatment, 2-Period Incomplete Block Study to Evaluate the Multiple Dose Effects of MK-7145 and Hydrochlorothiazide Compared to Placebo on Blood Pressure in Male Patients With Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 7145 (Primary) ; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 17 Feb 2017 Trial focus has been changed from TU to TU and AR.
- 23 Feb 2012 Actual patient number added 46 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Actual end date (January 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.