A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study To Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety And Tolerability Of Desvenlafaxine Succinate Sustained-Release (DVS SR) In The Treatment Of Children And Adolescent Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 21 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met, (Change from baseline to Week 8 in the Child Depression Rating Scale - Revised (CDRS-R): Total Score), according to a Pfizer media release.
- 21 Dec 2015 Results published in a Pfizer media release.
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History