Phase I/II Study of the Combination of Inotuzumab Ozogamycin (CMC-544) with Low-intensity Chemotherapy in Patients with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Mesna; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Pegfilgrastim; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results evaluating safety and efficacy of low-intensity chemotherapy (mini-hyper-CVD) plus InO as frontline treatment (n=47), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History