Phase II, Open-label Study of Erlotinib (Tarceva) Treatment in Patients With Locally Advanced, Metastatic or Recurrent Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Present Activating Mutations in the Tyrosine Kinase Domain of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.