Phase II, Multicentric Randomized Trial, Evaluating the Efficacy of Fluoropyrimidine-based Standard Chemotherapy, Associated to Either Cetuximab or Bevacizumab, in KRAS Wild-type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients With Progressive Disease After Receiving First-line Treatment With Bevacizumab.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRODIGE18
- Sponsors UNICANCER
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of final analysis presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 17 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History