A Phase 1 Placebo-Controlled Trial To Assess The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Of Multiple Ascending Doses Of PF-05190457 In Healthy And Type 2 Diabetic Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5190457 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MAD
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Sep 2016 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of SAD and MAD studies published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 16 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.