A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 4, Multicenter Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of VESIcare(Solifenacin Succinate) to Improve Urinary Continence of Subjects After Robotic Assisted Radical Prostatectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History