A Phase III Randomized Trial for Patients With De Novo AML Using Bortezomib and Sorafenib (NSC 681239, NSC 724772) for Patients With High Allelic Ratio FLT3/ITD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 20 Jun 2017 to 30 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.