An Open Label, Longitudinal Study of the Effects of Subcutaneous Acute and Chronic Pasireotide (SOM230) Therapy on Adrenocorticotrophic Hormone and Tumour Volume in Patients with Nelson's Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pasireotide (Primary)
- Indications Nelson's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 11 Dec 2013 Accrual to date is 47% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.