Rivastigmine in the treatment of Sleep REM Behaviour Disorder (RBD) and Hallucinations in Parkinsonism: a Clinical and Polysomnographic study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Hallucinations; Parkinsonian disorders; Sleep disorders
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 30 Jan 2012 Primary endpoint 'REM-sleep' has been met according to results published in Movement Disorders.
- 30 Jan 2012 Results published in Movement Disorders.