A Phase I Study of Arry-520 and Carfilzomib in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Filanesib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma; Plasma cell leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (n=51) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 18 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History