An open-label, randomised, multicentre, phase II study to evaluate the efficacy of chemotherapy with gemcitabine and cisplatin in combination with the EGF receptor antibody panitumumab (GemCisP) versus GemCis in the first-line therapy of locally advanced/metastatic urothelial carcinoma in patients with wild-type HRAS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PURO
- Sponsors Wissenschaftlicher Service Pharma
- 07 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Additional trial centre, investigator (Kurt Miller) identified, additional trial identifier (1032-01) identified and actual initiation date is 19 Apr 2011 as reported by German Clinical Trials Register record.