A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Oral Doses of ASP1941 in Healthy Male Taiwanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.