A multicentre phase II trial of intratumoral pIL-12 electroporation in advanced stage cutaneous and in transit malignant melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tavokinogene telsaplasmid (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OncoSec Medical
- 12 Oct 2017 According to an OncoSec media release, data will be presented at the 9th World Congress of Melanoma - A Joint Meeting with the Society for Melanoma Research.
- 20 Apr 2016 Results (retrospective analysis, n = 34) assessing response to anti-PD-1/PD-L1 therapies post IT-pIL12-EP presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 17 Mar 2016 According to OncoSec media release, new clinical data will be presented at the upcoming American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History