The efficacy and safety of a daily oral administration of S06911 (strontium ranelate 2g/vitamin D3 1000 IU fixed combination) on vitamin D deficiency in the treatment of osteoporotic postmenopausal women and men. A 12 month, prospective, open labelled, one treatment group international phase III study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Colecalciferol/strontium-ranelate (Primary)
- Indications Osteoporosis; Vitamin D deficiency
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Servier
- 05 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 05 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials: 47943635).
- 17 Jun 2011 New trial record