Intra-hepatic chemotherapy with oxaliplatin every second week in combination with systemic capecitabine and in patients with a HER2-positive tumour in combination with trastuzumab (Herceptin) in patient with non-resectable liver metastases from breast cancer. A phase II trial in patients with limited extrahepatic disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed to 1 Apr 2014 from ClinicalTrials.gov record.