Phase 1-2 Study of Safety and Efficacy of Intrathecal Trastuzumab Administration in Metastatic HER2 Positive Breast Cancer Patients Developing Carcinomatous Meningitis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Carcinomatous meningitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HIT
- 02 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated