A 3-month Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Feasibility Study to Evaluate the Effects of MSDC-0160 on Brain Glucose Utilization, Cognition, Safety and Tolerability in Older Persons With Mild Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MSDC 0160 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Metabolic Solutions Development Company
- 09 Sep 2013 Results will be presented at the 14th International Conference on Alzheimer's Drug Discovery according to a Metabolic Solutions Development Company media release. Results were also briefly summarised in the media release.
- 30 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 May 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.