A Randomized, Open-label Phase II Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Oral Everolimus Alone or in Combination With Pasireotide LAR i.m. in Advanced Progressive Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (PNET) - The COOPERATE-2 Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pasireotide (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COOPERATE-2
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 06 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Progression-free survival rate)
- 06 Mar 2017 Results published in the Annals of Oncology
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.