Open-Label Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Aztreonam 75 mg Powder and Solvent for Nebuliser Solution/Aztreonam for Inhalation Solution (AZLI) in Pediatric Patients with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and New Onset Lower Respiratory Tract Culture Positive for Pseudomonas aeruginosa (PA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aztreonam (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALPINE
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reoported by ClinicalTrials.gov.