Effect of Multiple Dosing With 240 mg QD BI 201335 on the Steady-state Pharmacokinetics of 800 mg QD Darunavir Coadministered With 100 mg QD Ritonavir (DRV/r) in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers (an Open-label, Multiple-dose, Single Group, Single Fixed Sequence Phase I Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 Mar 2013 Results have been presented at the 2013 CROI: Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 23 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.