A pilot study of relapsed or refractory patients using Velcade (bortezomib) combination chemotherapy in AL amyloidosis (REVEAL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin
- Indications Amyloidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVEAL
- 24 Mar 2016 Accrual to date is 13% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 01 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Jun 2011 Included for PEC also as has cost-effectiveness as secondary objective but as no further information provided have listed as cost-analysis.