Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Dose Ranging, Single Dose, 6-Way Crossover Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of EP-101 Using eFlow Nebulizer in Patients with COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 May 2012 Results presented at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 26 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History