Multicenter, Open-label, Single-arm Study to Evaluate Hormone and Lipid Levels in Male Subjects With Partial-onset Seizures After a Switch of Treatment From Carbamazepine as Adjunctive Treatment to Levetiracetam to Lacosamide as Adjunctive Treatment to Levetiracetam
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary) ; Levetiracetam
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms VICTOR
- Sponsors UCB
- 26 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2012 Additional trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Additional trial location (Austria) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.