Minimum effective dose-finding study of BF2.649, in patients with moderate to severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea, experiencing Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS) despite regular use of nCPAP, and patients having refused this therapy. Randomized, double blind study with BF2.649 (5-, 10-, 20-, 40- mg/d), or placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pitolisant (Primary)
- Indications Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01620554).
- 13 Jun 2012 Lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 110 added as reported by ClincialTrials.gov.