A two-phased, randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled study of ECP002A (delta9-THC) to determine safety, tolerability and efficacy in Multiple Sclerosis patients suffering from spasticity and pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Echo Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jul 2013 Study was successfully completed with positive effects on spasticity and pain, according to an Echo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 14 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in an Echo Pharmaceuticals media release.