Prospective, double-blinded, randomised, placebo controlled trial of pre-emptive analgesia to prevent pain following sternotomy for cardiac surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ketamine; Pregabalin
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2013 Results presented at the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 16 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History