Vaginal DHEA for Vaginal Symptoms: A Phase III Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo- Controlled Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Prasterone (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic).
- 17 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.