A 52-week, Multi-centre, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of GSK573719 125 Mcg Once-daily in Combination With GW642444 25 Mcg Once-daily Via Novel Dry Powder Inhaler (nDPI) in Japanese Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 07 Jul 2014 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has approved Anoro-Ellipta (umeclidinium/vilanterol) for the relief of various symptoms due to airway obstruction with COPD.
- 13 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.