CD19-specific T Cell Infusion in Patients With B-Lineage Lymphoid Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Interleukin-2; Melphalan; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoid leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Dec 2017 According to a Ziopharm Oncology media release, results from this trial were presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Aug 2016 According to a ZIOPHARM Oncology media release, data from this study has been published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation.