Phase I, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Prophylactic Vaccine Against Enterovirus Infection in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Enterovirus A vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Coxsackievirus infections; Enterovirus A infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Inviragen
- 11 Mar 2012 Complete safety and immunogenicity results will be reported at an infectious disease meeting in 2012, according to an Inviragen media release.
- 11 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Inviragen media release.
- 27 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History