A MULTICENTER, TWO ARM, RANDOMIZED, OPEN LABEL CLINICAL STUDY TO COMPARE RENAL FUNCTION IN STABLE HEART TRANSPLANT RECIPIENTS RECEIVING AN ADVAGRAF BASED IMMUNOSUPPRESSIVE REGIMEN WITH OR WITHOUT EVEROLIMUS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ADVANTAGE
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd
- 17 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Mar 2012 Additional locations identified as reported by as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Jun 2011 New trial record