PARAGON: Phase II study of aromatase inhibitors in women with potentially hormone responsive recurrent/metastatic gynaecological neoplasms.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARaGoN
- 02 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 05 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 25% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.