A Phase II Study of RAD001 in the Treatment of Patients With Plexiform Neurofibromas (PN) Associated With Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Neurofibromatoses; Plexiform neurofibroma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 May 2016 Study phase changed from phase IV to phase II, adverse events added as primary endpoint hence trial focus changed from TU to TU + AR.
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued due to poor patients' accrual.
- 24 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.