A Phase II, Single-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Therapeutic Efficacy of Intravenously Injected PEG-liposomal Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate (Nanocort) in Subjects with Severe Inflamed Carotid or Aortic Atherosclerosis Plaques.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisolone (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SILENCE
- 01 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2012) added as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 18 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.