A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Unbalanced (3:1) Active Control Study to Assess the Safety and Describe the Efficacy of Netupitant and Palonosetron for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting in Repeated Chemotherapy Cycles
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Netupitant/palonosetron (Primary) ; Aprepitant; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Helsinn Healthcare SA
- 02 Jun 2015 Results of post hoc analysis presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 According to Helsinn media release, the European Commission has approved netupitant/palonestron [AKYNZEO] for the prevention of acute and delayed nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy.
- 14 May 2015 According to an Eisai Pharmaceuticals media release, results of this trial will be presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History