A multicentre, multinational, randomised, double-blind, pilot, ascending dose for non responder, parallel group study on the therapeutic efficacy and safety of o.d. Zofenopril 30 mg plus HCTZ 12.5 mg vs. Irbersartan 150 mg plus HCTZ 12.5 mg in elderly subjects (age > 65 years) affected by Isolated Systolic Hypertension never treated or non responder to previous antihypertensive therapy (monotherapy or association of maximum two treatments).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrochlorothiazide; Irbesartan; Zofenopril
- Indications Isolated systolic hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Istituto Lusofarmaco
- 26 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Jun 2011 New trial record