A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study of ARQ 197 Plus Erlotinib Versus Placebo Plus Erlotinib in Previously Treated Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic, Non-Squamous, Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer With Wild-type Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tivantinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTENTION
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 07 Jul 2015 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 08 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History