Comparison of Risk of Hospitalization for Acute Kidney Injury Between Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Initiating Saxagliptin and Those Initiating Other Oral Antidiabetic Treatments
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary) ; Antihyperglycaemics
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Nov 2015.
- 15 Dec 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 180000 to 113505 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.