Phase II, open-label study of erlotinib (Tarceva) treatment In patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small-cell lung cancer who present activating mutations in the tyrosine kinase domain of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIGGER
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2015 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.