A phase I/IIa dose escalation study of CHR-3996 in combination with tosedostat in subjects with relapsed refractory multiple myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs VRx-3996 (Primary) ; Tosedostat
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUK-three
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=20) assessing recommended dose in dose escalation phase of the study was presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 21 Nov 2016 According to a CTI BioPharma media release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming 58th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.