Anti-viral prophylaxis for prevention of cytomegalovirus (CMV) reactivation in immunocompetent patients in critical care.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aciclovir (Primary) ; Ganciclovir (Primary) ; Valaciclovir (Primary) ; Valganciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalic inclusion disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CCCC
- 24 Apr 2017 Results published in the JAMA Internal Medicine
- 11 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial centre (National Institute for Health Research) and investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.