A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase II study, comparing the efficacy and safety of inhaled SNG001 to placebo administered to COPD patients after the onset of a respiratory viral infection for the prevention or attenuation of COPD symptoms caused by respiratory viruses
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2012 Planned initiation date changed to 1 Mar 2012.
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 25 Jun 2011 New trial record