An open-label, multi-center, expanded access study of RAD001 in patients with subependymal giant cell astrocytomas (SEGA) associated with tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC). The EFFECTS STUDY: Everolimus For Fast Expanded aCcess in TSC SEGA
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Astrocytoma; Tuberous sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Acronyms EFFECTS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Aug 2014 According to the European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Apr 2012 Additional locations (Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 Jun 2011 New trial record