Multicenter, Open-Label, Early Access Program of Telaprevir in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa and Ribavirin in Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Subjects With Severe Fibrosis and Compensated Cirrhosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jun 2014 Interim results (n=1078) of intention-to-treat analysis were published in the Journal of Hepatology.
- 27 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 3000 to 3216 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.