A multicentre, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of once daily oral dosing of GW501516 (2.5 mg, 5 mg and 10 mg) over 12 weeks in subjects with primary hypercholesterolemia on background statin therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs GW 501516 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jun 2011 This trial is completed in Czech Republic.
- 25 Jun 2011 New trial record